* Technical interchange with both engineering teams to understand high level requirements and nuances with this project.
* We configure a build of the conversion toolset based on the outcome of the technical interchange.
* Customer downloads the conversion toolset, scans and installs in the classified side, and does initial load with our support remotely.
* We travel cleared personnel to the customer site to provide training and work through initial parse errors.
* While onsite, toolset produces documentation for assessment of the code, which helps us identify dependencies, dead code, etc. and finalize scope of conversion.
* Non-classified "low side" system is established for creating of representative examples of errors.
* Combination of customer operating the toolset, remote and on-site engineering support until compilation is achieved.